As a client, you can expect:
- An assessment of your individual need.
- To be provided with comprehensive information about the treatment processes available, the cost of treatment and length of time expected for treatment so you can be involved in the decision making about the type of treatment you wish to utilise.
- To work together to review the treatment plan at each appointment.
- To be provided with a range of services in response to the needs expressed to meet the aims and objectives of the individual treatment plan, or be referred to another agency if required.
- To be treated with respect for privacy, dignity and confidentiality. Confidentiality will only be breached if there is concern regarding severe harm to self or others.
We can expect of you:
- Keep your appointments, or contact us 48 hours in advance if you are unable to do so.
- Not to attend an appointment in an intoxicated state.
- Not to threaten or use violence against any staff, or other person in the vicinity.
- Not to behave in such a way as to cause offence to others by using language which may offend other people on the basis of their gender, race or sexuality.
- Not to make romantic or sexual advances towards the therapist or other staff.
- In respect of massage treatments and where physical examination is required to wear appropriate underwear which covers the genital area effectively and keep your pants/knickers on at all times.
If you breach these rules it may result in the therapist having to:
- Ask you to leave and pay in full for the treatment.
- Contact your GP, or other respective health care worker.
- Ban you from the service for a specified period of time (depending on how serious the breach is).
- Call the police.
- When cancelling an appointment, if you do not give sufficient notice (48 hours), you will be charged the full appointment fee.
You have the right to apply for access to any records kept about your health.